18 Jun 2013

Video Analysis of To His Coy Mistress Andrew Marvell GCSE AQA Moon on the Tides


This is everyone's favourite poem, surely? Learn more about Marvell's delicious exploration of sex, death and the fleeting nature of life. And learn exactly what he meant when he wrote:
'my vegetable love will grow vaster than empires and more slow'
Later, I'm going to publish an essay on this poem as well as show how to annotate it, so sign up for updates on the feed or bookmark this page. If you like the site, please share it on facebook, twitter or google+ or wherever else you hang out (even in the real world!)

Learn more about me.

If you want to know why I look like I'm in extreme pain below, it's because I'm trying to think and talk at the same time ;-)


We just got nominated (18 June 2013)! Please vote x