What not to write:
Ask your teacher, what is the code of the exam that I am sitting in May/June please? Chemistry/Bio/Phys/Maths - if they won't tell you the code, as them what is the name and year of the spec we are following. Or you can ask them to recommend which past paper you should download.
+Woman in Black mainpage
+ Of Mice and Men - social and historical context
Essay on Ted Hughes', Hawk Roosting
Resources for Of Mice and Men
Questions for the Duke:
1. describe when you first saw your wife - was it through a painting, did someone give a description of her? Did you ever go to her house. Was it too late at that point?
2. How did it feel when you saw all the gold? When was it first mentioned? What was her father like? Mother? Household?
3. What are you spending all your gold on? Can you describe it?
4. Do you sleep in the same room? Eating meals together?
5. Why have you commissioned a portrait of her?
6. What are mealtimes like? What activities do you do together?
7. What especially annoys you about her?
8. Describe the view from your castle. Describe the inside.
9. Describe first meeting the painter and setting up the rooms.
10. Tell me about when your Claus of Innsbruck arrived? How did your wife react?